Are you still thinking like an employee instead of a business owner?
It’s about time you pulled up your CEO pants and gave your attention to the work that needs your brilliant brains and visionary eyes...
And left the details to someone who geeks out over Google Drive and Asana.
You need strategy and support to organize your big ideas into tiny actions. Someone who can break down the possible into the doable.
Enter me, your new Project Manager!
I can help you:
- Map out launches or marketing campaigns into actionable tasks, deliverables, and milestones that prioritize your goals.
- Wrangle your team from phase one to phase done, so you meet your deadlines without drama.
- Create project plans that think 10 steps ahead of you with built-in buffers for those “oh-craps” that show up during the process.
And you know what that means? No more dropped balls, delayed launches, or MIA details! 3>
- Mariah Coz, CEO & Founder of Femtrepreneur
Business leaders, like you, can’t afford to spread their smarts thin if they want to do the high-impact work that actually grows their business.
Knowing you have someone you can trust to organize your vision, support you through the nitty gritty, and hold you accountable can be the difference between scaling fast... and staying stuck.
So whether you want to co-create a project strategy and implement it on your own, or you’d rather invite me to a 6-month business-building party with your team, tell me how I can help get you back on-vision.
"Megan Minns is one of the most organized entrepreneurs I know. Systems and process come naturally to her and the best part is, she knows how to relay her genius to everyone else in a simplified fashion. We implemented Megan's Asana system for project management and it has been one of the best ways to organize our team."
- Sunny Lenarduzzi, CEO & Founder of Sunny Lenarduzzi and Be Your Own Boss
Free up your time to focus on your big goals.
And let me keep track of the tiny tasks that make them happen.
Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions so I can get to know you better. Once you submit your application, my team will be in touch to schedule a call where we can discuss your upcoming projects and how I can help.