Scalability is such a buzzword.
What does it mean to you? Making more money, hiring a team, raising your prices, passive products, having a big product suite, paid advertising, sales, funnels?
Many people think scaling an online business revolves around simple marketing strategies and tactics. The truth is that scaling an online business is not necessarily about strategies or tactics.
If you think scalability is important but you don’t actually know what it means, you’re going to run into issues! You could end up overcomplicating your business, running a business that you don’t enjoy, or feeling frustrated.
That’s Why I am sharing What Scaling Means in Business!
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- What scalability is
- What scalability isn’t
- How to simplify scaling
- and more!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!