Being productive while working from isn’t as easy as it sounds.
Between the household chores, distractions from Netflix and social media, interruptions from family and roommates, and just a general lack of motivation… there is a lot working against you!
I’ve been working from home since 2015 and have learned a lot about how to be more productive while working from home.
That is why I am sharing 7 Tips to Stay Productive While Working From Home!
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How to plan your days
- When to take breaks
- How to structure your work hours
- How to create a workspace you enjoy
- and more!
- Find out more about our brand new, high-level group coaching program!
- Read more about the Pomodoro Technique!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!