As of this week, we’re officially in the third trimester and it’s time to recap the ups and downs of the last three months.
I have a hard time really imagining how much our lives are going to change, how much I’m going to learn, and how much my own identity and role in life is going to evolve, and honestly, I’m just taking it day by day!
In this episode of The Productive Life, I’m sharing overall feelings about being pregnant after miscarriage, symptoms, how it’s affected business, and how we are prepping for maternity leave.
That’s why I am sharing my Second Trimester Recap!
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How I have been feeling
- My pregnancy symptoms
- How pregnancy has affected my business
- How I am preparing for maternity leave
- and so much more!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!