Looking for Your Next Great Read?
BROWSE MY FULL BOOKLIST BELOW
Earlier this year and made it my intention to re-introduce more fun hobbies. One of the biggest of my hobbies is reading, and in the last 6 months I’ve read well over 26 books (no including re-reads!).
In this episode, I’ll tell you exactly how I read this many books, if it’s okay to abandon a book you’re not enjoying, and really how to embrace purely fun hobbies.
- About my Love of Reading (01:36)
- Nonfiction got Old (02:25)
- How I Made Time for Reading (05:45)
- Reading AND Listening (both count!) (07:44)
- Get My Complete Booklist at MeganMinns.com/books (10:37)
- My Absolutely Favorite Romantic Fantasy Series (11:26)
- In episode 14 I talk about why I’m making time for hobbies again. Listen here!
- You can grab TWO free Audible books through my link here.
- For my complete booklist, browse over here. Scroll all the way down to see my absolute favorite Romance Fantasy series!!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!