I was a Solopreneur and Side-Hustler for a very long time! I have helped my clients who are Solopreneurs manage their business and grow.
Presently, I have a team of contractors and I have helped many of my clients hire their first contractors and employees.
I see many Solopreneurs get caught up in certain areas of their business that can hold them back from being able to scale.
Most of the time I see Solopreneurs trying to do too much! Simplicity is the easiest way to building a strong and successful business.
Along with simplicity, it is important to plan and schedule. Since you are doing so much in your business, it is critical to understand what you need to be doing at all times!
I know how hard it can be running a business alone.
That’s Why I am Sharing Productivity Tips for Solopreneurs:
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How to simplify your business
- How to plan weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- How to identify your “Focus Mode Recipe”
- Mindset Shifts
- and more!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!