Browse Recent Features
SPEAKING + TEACHING:
INTERVIEWS + PODCASTS:
- Systems Saved Me with Jordan Gill: All Things Asana
- She Did It Her Way with Amanda Boleyn: Putting in the Work to Make Your Dreams a Reality
- The Laptop Lifestyle with Alexis Teichmiller: Letting Your Business Evolve with Productivity Strategist Megan Minns
- Ellechat with Lauren Hooker of Elle & Co: Getting Started with ConvertKit
- Thriving Launch Podcast with Kamala Chambers and Luis Congdon: Collaborative Strategies with Mariah Coz and Megan Minns
- Visibility Vixen with Michelle Lewis: How to Simplify Your Systems to Stay Sane While Building a Business
- The Bottom Line with Parker Stevenson and Corey Whitaker: Entrepreneur Spotlight #3
- Make It Happen with Jen Carrington: Favourite Web Tools, Evolving With Your Business, and Surviving the Side Hustle
- FitOutfit: Behind The Brand of Megan Minns
GUEST POSTS + FEATURED IN:
- Inc: The Best Business Podcasts You Need to Be Listening to Now
- Business Insider: 13 Podcasts That Will Give You New Insight about Business and Success
- One Woman Shop: 100 Best Sites for Solopreneurs 2017
- The Sunny Show with Sunny Lenarduzzi: How to Create Consistent Content
- Marijana Kay: 6 Proven Ways To Easily Speed Up Your Content Creation
- The Paige Studio: Asana HQ Course Review
- Square & Narrow: Asana HQ Course Review
- Annahayyy: Podcasts for Your Daily Commute
- The Paige Studio: 50 Squarespace Tips & Tutorials Blog Post Gold Mine
- Kath O'Malley: 3 Free Video Courses to Help You Build Your Squarespace Website
Megan Minns is a Productivity and Systems Strategist who helps online business owners streamline their systems, simplify their tech, and organize their business to get more done the lean way.
Megan creates done-for-you tools and templates that free up your focus to do the work you love most and free up your time to spend with the people you love most.
As a business owner who has also managed other six and seven-figure businesses, Megan knows how important it is to create workflows that work for you, so you can achieve your highest priority goals in less time.
She’s also been featured in Inc., Business Insider, One Woman Shop, and She Did It Her Way.
Want to invite me to speak or contribute?
Please fill out the form below and my team will be in touch.