A lot can change in a year and I think we can agree that 2020 has had a lot of surprises! Chances are you have changed and evolved since the beginning of the year.
A Mid Year Review is an opportunity to reflect on how you are doing with hitting your personal and business goals and objectives you set out at the beginning of the year.
Now is a perfect time to pause and do a Mid Year Review to get clarity on things you want to keep doing, things you want to shift, or recommit to things you wanted to accomplish.
This is a great opportunity to take 30 minutes to reflect and plan so you can get really intentional with how you envision the rest of your year.
That’s Why I am Sharing How to do a Mid Year Review:
Download our Free Mid Year Review Worksheet:
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- Why you should do a Mid Year Review for your business
- How to review the last 6 months
- How to reflect and analyze the last 6 months
- How to refresh your goals for the last 6 months
- and more!
- Download our FREE Mid Year Review Worksheet!
- Find out more about our brand new, high-level group coaching program!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!