Today I’m talking with Michelle Lewis, founder of Visibility Vixen.
Michelle Lewis is an Amazon best-selling author, podcast host and founder of The Celebrity CEO Method.
She teaches online CEO’s how to skyrocket their visibility, launch their unique show strategy and start landing press for their brand through Hollywood techniques in the Visibility Lounge.
She has been featured on Entrepreneur On Fire, TEDx Tarrytown, The Huffington Post, Medium and Buzzfeed.
- About Michelle Lewis (01:49)
- 90-Day Sprints and the Celebrity CEO Method (02:55)
- How to get started (06:22)
- Recommended “vehicles” to get started (08:33)
- How to combat feeling intimidated (14:00)
- We’re always a work in progress (17:24)
- Creating your own content (19:32)
- How long to be in the “guest stage” (20:27)
- Breaking the burnout cycle (23:47)
- Selling while guest starring (28:08)
- When to start delegating and hiring a team (32:59)
- How many “vehicles” Michelle has right now (34:15)
- Michelle’s team (35:12)
- How many hours Michelle works (38:25)
- Where to find Michelle online (39:45)
- Michelle uses Kajabi for everything from her website, email list, and courses!
- Take Michelle’s quiz to find your Hollywood’preneur personality type
- Michelle’s FREE Color Class
Where to Connect with Michelle:
- Michelle’s website, Visibility Vixen
- Say hi to Michelle on Instagram
- Like Michelle’s Facebook page
- Subscribe to The Visible Entrepreneur podcast
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!