I used to have a fear of commitment.
It held me back! It made me scared to offer 1:1 coaching, show up on live-stream, create new offers.
I was afraid to commit because I was afraid I would not be able to show up.
It has been a journey for me to make the mindset shift and now confidently and consistently show up for my business!
I want to share with you the mindset shifts I made to help me show up consistently!
I started to plug in all of my commitments to my google calendar, this helped me feel a responsibility to get things done!
I released the pressure I was putting on myself, learned to let go of perfectionism, started to take action, and reminded myself of my deeper reason why I wanted to show up!
That’s Why I am Sharing How to Show Up Consistently in Your Business:
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How to plan your commitments
- How to shift your mindset
- How to let go of perfectionism
- Remembering your why
- and more!
- Find out more about our brand new, high-level group coaching program!
- Check out my Facebook Page here to watch me record my podcast live!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!