Hiring can feel HEAVY!
Have you ever hired someone in the past and got burned by the experience? Do you feel like it’ll take too long to hire and train someone, so you shouldn’t bother? Or maybe you’re not sure if the right person even exists?
If you have ever felt this way, I have good news for you! There are incredibly talented people out there who want to join a team like yours, who can be “all in” on your business, will love your clients and customers, and is excited to help your business succeed.
And it doesn’t have to take forever to find and onboard them whether it’s an employee or it’s a contractor!
This is perfect timing for 2021 and I want to give you 7 steps to securing your first or your next hire.
That’s why I am sharing how to find your next hire!
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How to understand the roles you need in your company
- How to determine your budget to hire
- How to write a job description
- Why you should promote your job listing
- How to have an effective interview
- Why you should have a test project in your application hiring process
- and so much more!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!