Have you ever delegated something to a team member, thought you explained it perfectly, but you were let down with their work?
This is a really common thing many business owners experience! This experience can honestly make you lose trust in your team members and make you hesitant to delegate again.
There are so many reasons this can happen, but most often this happens because we don’t know how to delegate. Most of the time this doesn’t happen because you have a bad team member!
The reality is that you can learn and grow and improve going forward. It’s not as simple as delegating a task. We need to delegate the outcomes!
That’s why I am sharing how to delegate effectively in this week’s episode!
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How to delegate effectively
- Common frustrations CEO’s feel
- Mindset shifts for delegating
- Why delegating tasks effectively isn’t really enough
- Why we want to delegate ownership and responsibility, not just the tasks themselves
- How to challenge yourself to delegate MORE
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!