It is so important to have a strategy when it comes to your content so you can spend more time in your zone of genius.
My content strategy has gone through many ups and downs throughout my business. I’ve been through periods of doing it all on my own and periods where I have had a team to support me.
In my business, my team helps me so much with creating and executing my content. This week I sat down with my marketing assistant, Sam, to talk in-depth about how we get our content out into the world!
Content marketing is a great way to build your email list, build a community, establish yourself as an expert, and grow your business!
That’s Why I am Sharing How to Create a Content Strategy:
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How to create a content process that feels good to you
- How to break down your process
- How to delegate tasks
- How to stay consistent with your content
- and more!
- Get our favorite content calendar spreadsheets here!
- Join our new free Facebook Group, Empowered Entrepreneur Community!
- Find out more about our brand new, high-level group coaching program, Empowered CEO!
- My Marketing Assistant: Samantha Rodriguez
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!