The truth is that you started your business because you wanted freedom, flexibility, or to be able to hit a revenue goal.
Those reasons are amazing but that doesn’t mean you are an expert at running a business!
I’ve made plenty of mistakes in my business. There has been a lot of trial and error and that is okay!
The key thing is to learn and grow from every mistake you make in your business because if not, your growth will be stalled, you will struggle to build a team who fully supports you, have difficulty creating a company culture of happy team members, and ultimately keep getting in your own way.
Your company’s growth is 100% dependent on YOUR growth.
That’s why I am sharing the mistakes I’ve made as a CEO and how to avoid them!
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How to grow from your mistakes
- Mistakes I’ve made in my business model
- Mistakes I’ve made with team building
- Mistakes I’ve made with work-life balance
- How you can avoid the mistakes I’ve made
- and so much more!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!