Today I’m talking with Joyce Gutierrez of Modern Creative Pursuits.
Joyce is an ex 9 to 5’er turned calligrapher, online educator, and business coach for creatives.
After creating a few courses and opening an online shop, she started to help other creatives go from hobby to business – all so that she can help fellow creatives build businesses doing what they love, but also so she can be a work from home dog mom to her two rescues Pancake and Bee.
In this week’s episode, we are talking about how so many business owners fall into the trap of waiting too long to take action!
Listen to this episode to learn how to overcome this self-sabotaging behavior, how you can step into the role of being a CEO, and how you can start incorporating mindset into your business and life as well!
Where to Connect with Joyce:
- Joyce’s website, Modern Creative Pursuits
- Follow Joyce on Instagram
- Subscribe to The Modern Creative podcast
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!