I asked in my Private Facebook Community and on Instagram to ask me any questions about business, productivity, organization, personal development, mindset, self-care, and business strategy!
Pretty much anything went for these questions and I was able to answer them all in this extended podcast episode
We talked about planning, hiring, delegating, creating content, growth, business struggles, mindset shifts, and so much more.
I had such a great time answering these questions!
That’s Why I am Sharing My Latest Podcast Episode “Ask Megan”:
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How I plan for my upcoming week (2:38)
- How to delegate and project management with your first team member (6:26)
- How to decide what to delegate (12:18)
- How we plan our content (14:17)
- How to manage your own projects and your client’s projects (17:42)
- Growth challenge and struggles (20:15)
- What I have learned about hiring (24:01)
- The first goal you should tackle when starting your business (28:46)
- How to overcome negative thoughts as a solopreneur (30:34)
- How can I attract my Ideal Client (35:03)
- Should I purchase a website template with an e-commerce plugin (37:07)
- Why we migrated to Kartra (38:17)
- How to make your side hustle profitable enough to quit your full time (40:16)
- How we streamline my content process (42:28)
- How to balance marketing with content creation and client work (44:48)
- Find out more about our brand new, high-level group coaching program, Empowered CEO!
- You Need a Weekly Planning Routine (TPL 024)
- How to Journal for Increased Productivity, Clarity, and Self-Awareness (TPL 026)
- How to Stop Overthinking as a Business Owner (TPL 050)
- How to Become a Confident Business Owner (TPL 051)
- How to Show Up Consistently in Your Business (TPL 052)
- How to Manage Your Side Hustle and Full Time Job (TPL 004)
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!