I have been using asana for years. Every time I try another project management tool, I keep coming back to asana.
I’m going to be sharing how my team uses teams and projects to stay organized, how we structure our projects, how to manage tasks and create 2-week sprints, and so much more!
Project management systems can become so overwhelming so it is really important to simplify your structure.
It can be really easy to overcomplicate your systems or leave out important information.
Asana has been a staple in my business for years! A project management system is a critical tool for taking action, staying focused, and making sure nothing slips through the cracks!
That’s Why I am Sharing How to Use Asana for Business:
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- How to create teams in Asana
- How to add your personal tasks in Asana
- How to plan your tasks and projects
- How to stay organized using asana
- How to use as Asana as a Soloprenuer
- How to use Asana for you Team
- How to create a 2-week sprint in Asana
- and so much more!
- Join our new free Facebook Group, Empowered Entrepreneur Community!
- Find out more about our brand new, high-level group coaching program, Empowered CEO!
- Free Training: Steal this Simple Asana System!
- Why I switched back to Asana from ClickUp!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!