Life and business plans can change a lot in a short amount of time. That is why I always suggest planning in 90-day increments.
I often see people over plan for the next 12 months and it can be hard to stick to a plan for that long when things change so often.
When we try to plan beyond 90 days we end up doing more work than we need to. You can’t accurately know exactly where you will be 90 days from now because you will learn so much.
When you plan in 90-day increments the first step is picking a revenue goal for the next 90-day goals, then identify projects and processes to help you get there, and lastly map it out on the calendar and your weekly schedule.
There are so many reasons why I am very intentional and specific about not planning past 90 days!
That’s Why I am Sharing How to Write a 90 Day Business Plan:
Download our FREE 90-Day Business Planner:
In this episode, we’re talking all about:
- Why you should do a 90 day business plan
- How to set a revenue goal
- How to determine your systems and processes
- How to map out your plan in your calendar
- and more!
- Download our FREE 90-Day Business Planner!
- Find out more about our brand new, high-level group coaching program, Empowered CEO!
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Ask me a question or submit a guest request by filling out the form here.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @megan_minns so I can see them!
If The Productive Life podcast has helped you at all, please take a minute to support the show by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes – your reviews help spread the word about the podcast and I read each and every single one!
- Subscribing on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google.
- Sharing this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!